Our Season Tickers offer convenient and economical travel for regular foot passengers sailing to or from the Isle of Wight.
- Unlimited, discounted travel
- Valid on all sailings
- Convenient, pre-paid ferry travel
- The more you sail, the more you save
- Considered as pre-booked (if you check-in 15 minutes before departure)
- Valid for one named traveller.
- You can pay for your Annual Season Ticket by Direct Debit but you’ll need to buy it by calling us on 0333 999 7333.
- Season Tickets are valid from the date of purchase, if you need it to start on a future date you can do so by calling us.
- Additional benefits for Annual and 180 day Season Ticket holders.
- Top-up and manage your account online and through the Wightlink app.
How to buy online:
- Choose a pass and pay online
- Download your pass onto the Wightlink App, if you want a paper ticket you can request one by contacting us.
- Remember to take photo ID when you travel, you may be asked to show it when boarding the ferry, (plus your proof of entitlement if you have a student, teacher or apprentice ticket*).
Had a Season Ticket before?
If you have a Season Ticket, or have had one in the past, you can top up it up with the same duration that you previously purchased. You can keep your existing pass, or use it in the Wightlink App.Top-up now
Choose a new Season Ticket
By continuing, you agree to the terms and conditions of Season Tickets.
180 day adult pass includes a Reward Pass for 1x FREE car and passenger return ticket
Annual adult pass includes a Reward Pass for 2x FREE car and passenger return tickets
Student, Teacher or Apprentice will be required to show proof of entitlement. We will accept; NUS cards, Student Rider cards, UCAS, NUS Extra cards (for apprentices), College and University photo ID cards with an expiry date and Teacher ID cards.
1 Year season tickets by direct debit are available by contacting us on 0333 999 7333.
*Passengers must show valid photo ID on request, we accept a photo driving licence, Passport or HM forces ID cards as proof of ID. If you do not have any of these please contact us and we’ll arrange a Wightlink Photo ID Card. In addition Student, Teacher or Apprentice Season ticket holders will be required to show proof of entitlement. We will accept; NUS cards, Student Rider cards, UCAS, NUS Extra cards (for apprentices), College and University photo ID cards with an expiry date and Teacher ID cards
For more information on Season Tickets click here.