A Multilink Pass is a ticket that offers a discounted flat-fare for regular or occasional travellers.
- Discounted travel
- Convenient, pre-paid ferry travel
- Valid on all sailings
- Valid for 12 months from date of purchase or top-up
- Book, top-up and manage your account online and through the Wightlink app.
- No booking or amendment fees
- Up to seven passengers (including the driver) may travel in the same vehicle
- Up to two passengers (including the rider) may travel on the same motorcycle
- You do not have to be the driver of the vehicle for the Pass to be valid as long as you are travelling
- You can register a second passenger on a Multilink Vehicle Pass if they live at your address
Foot Passenger Passes:
- Can only be used by the registered Pass holder
How to buy online:
- Choose a pass and pay online
- If you’re buying a vehicle pass you’ll need to upload your proof of island address
- Download your pass onto the Wightlink App. If you want a paper ticket contact us with the pass number and we’ll send you one.
- Remember to take photo ID when you travel, you may be asked to show it when boarding the ferry, (plus your proof of entitlement if you have a student pass)*.
Choose your new Multilink Pass
Maximum 5m long and 2.24m high, includes driver and up to 6 passengers. Proof of island address will be required. 10 Car/Van (5m) singles 20 Car/Van (5m) singles 40 Car/Van (5m) singles 60 Car/Van (5m) singles
*Passengers must show valid photo ID on request, we accept a photo driving licence, Passport or HM forces ID cards as proof of ID. If you do not have any of these please contact us and we’ll arrange a Wightlink Photo ID Card. In addition Students will be required to show proof of entitlement. We will accept; NUS cards, Student Rider cards, UCAS, NUS Extra cards (for apprentices), College and University photo ID cards with an expiry date and Teacher ID cards