A Multilink Pass is a ticket that offers a discounted flat-fare for regular or occasional travellers.
- Discounted travel
- Convenient, pre-paid ferry travel
- Valid on all sailings
- Valid for travel within 12 months of the date of purchase or top-up
- Book, top-up and manage your account online and through the Wightlink app
- No booking or amendment fees
- Up to seven passengers (including the driver) may travel in the same vehicle
- Up to two passengers (including the rider) may travel on the same motorcycle
- You do not have to be the driver of the vehicle for the Pass to be valid as long as you are travelling
- You can register up to two additional travellers on a Multilink Vehicle Pass if they live at your address
- The number of spaces allotted on each sailing to Multilink Vehicle Pass advance bookings may be limited
Foot Passenger Passes:
- You can register one additional traveller on a Multilink Passenger Pass if they live at your address
How to buy online:
- Choose a pass and pay online
- If you’re buying a vehicle pass you’ll need to upload your proof of island address
- Download your pass onto the Wightlink App. If you want a paper ticket contact us with the pass number and we’ll send you one.
- Remember to take photo ID when you travel, you may be asked to show it when boarding the ferry, (plus your proof of entitlement if you have a student pass)*.
Had a Multilink Pass before?If you have a pass, or have had one in the past, you can top up it up with the same number of journeys that you previously purchased. You can keep your existing pass, or use it in the Wightlink App, and there’s no need to submit proof of residency again if topping-up a vehicle pass. Top-up now
Choose your new Multilink Pass
Maximum 5m long and 2.24m high, includes driver and up to 6 passengers. Proof of island address will be required. 10 Car/Van (5m) singles 20 Car/Van (5m) singles 40 Car/Van (5m) singles 60 Car/Van (5m) singles
*Passengers must show valid photo ID on request, we accept a photo driving licence, Passport or HM forces ID cards as proof of ID. If you do not have any of these please contact us and we’ll arrange a Wightlink Photo ID Card. In addition Students will be required to show proof of entitlement We will accept; Student Rider, ISIC, TOTUM, UNiDAYS and College/University ID Card with an expiry date.