Buy Season Tickets
Our Season Tickers offer convenient and economical travel for regular foot passengers sailing to or from the Isle of Wight.
- Unlimited, discounted travel
- Valid on all sailings
- Convenient, pre-paid ferry travel
- The more you sail, the more you save
- Considered as pre-booked (if you check-in 15 minutes before departure)
- Valid for one named traveller.
- You can pay for your Annual Season Ticket by Direct Debit but you’ll need to buy it at a ticket office.
- Season Tickets are valid from the date of purchase, if you need it to start on a future date you can do so at a ticket office.
- Additional benefits for Annual and 180 day Season Ticket holders.
- Top-up and manage your account online and through the Wightlink app.
How to buy online:
- Choose a pass and pay online
- Download your pass onto the Wightlink App, if you want a paper ticket you can pick one up at a ticket office
- Remember to take photo ID when you travel, you may be asked to show it when boarding the ferry, (plus your proof of entitlement if you have a student, teacher or apprentice ticket*).
|Buying a Season Ticket for someone else?
When buying a Season Ticket for someone else, e.g. for an employee or a child/student, please ensure you enter the name of the actual passenger (the employee, child or student) under Passenger Details on the next page. Season Tickets must show the name of the traveller and not a company as ID checks will be carried out.
By continuing, you agree to the terms and condition of Season Tickets.
1 Year season tickets by direct debit are available at a Wightlink ticket office.
*Passengers must show valid photo ID on request, we accept a photo driving licence, Passport or HM forces ID cards as proof of ID. If you do not have any of these please bring a passport sized Photo ID card with you to a ticket office where will issue a Wightlink Photo ID card free of charge to use with your Season ticket. In addition Student, Teacher or Apprentice Season ticket holders will be required to show proof of entitlement. We will accept; NUS cards, Student Rider cards, UCAS, NUS Extra cards (for apprentices), College and University photo ID cards with an expiry date and Teacher ID cards
For more information on Season Tickets click here.