Tesco Clubcard vouchers
You can use your Tesco Clubcard vouchers for Wightlink ferry travel and enjoy a fantastic trip to the Isle of Wight or mainland. Exchanging is easy and offers you great value – £2.50 of Tesco vouchers will give you £7.50 to spend with Wightlink.
With ferry crossings from just 40 minutes, you can make the most of your time on the Island. The Isle of Wight is known for its beautiful beaches, stunning scenery, award winning restaurants and historic attractions, so you can be sure of a memorable break. While you can’t book attraction visits with your Tesco vouchers through us, you can get access to some of the Island’s top attractions, including Amazon World Zoo Park, as well as a host of mainland attractions, separately, by exchanging any leftover vouchers directly through Tesco.
Before you use your vouchers, there’s some useful information below, and when you’re ready, click through on the Order Now button to start exchanging. Once you have received your Wightlink vouchers, come back to this website to make your booking.
Useful information before you order your Wightlink vouchers
- Token codes can only be used on full price Economy and Standard fares.
- Offer excludes:
- Any other discounted or promotional fare
- Third-party extras (e.g. attraction or festival tickets etc.)
- Ticket Passes or Season tickets
- Freight (vans over 5m long)
- Prices quoted at wightlink.co.uk are only an indication unless booked. If you’re checking fares before ordering your tokens, bear in mind that fares can go up or down in line with demand.
- Token codes cannot be used towards more than one booking. No change will be given so any unused value will be lost.
- Token codes can be used as full or part payment for your trip.
- All bookings paid in full or in part with Tesco Clucard Boost tokens are non-refundable, including any decrease in costs after amendments.
- Token codes are valid for 6 months.