Buy Multilink Passenger Tickets
A Multilink Passenger Pass is a ticket that offers a discounted flat-fare for regular or occasional travellers.
- Discounted travel for Island and Mainland residents
- Convenient, pre-paid ferry travel
- Valid on all sailings
- Valid for 12 months from date of purchase or top-up
- Book, top-up and manage your account online and through the Wightlink app.
- No booking or amendment fees
- Can only be used by the registered Pass holder
Already have a Multilink Pass? Click here to top-up
How to buy online:
- Choose a pass and pay online
- Download your pass onto the Wightlink App. If you want a paper ticket contact us with the pass number and we’ll send you one.
- Remember to take photo ID when you travel, you may be asked to show it when boarding the ferry, (plus your proof of entitlement if you have a student pass)*.
|Buying a Multilink Pass for someone else?
When buying a Multilink Pass for someone else, e.g. for a child/student, please ensure you enter the name of the actual passenger (the child or student) under Passenger Details on the next page.
By continuing, you agree to the terms and conditions of Multilink Passes.
*Passengers must show valid photo ID on request, we accept a photo driving licence, Passport or HM forces ID cards as proof of ID. If you do not have any of these please contact us and we’ll arrange a Wightlink Photo ID Card. In addition Students will be required to show proof of entitlement. We will accept; NUS cards, Student Rider cards, UCAS, NUS Extra cards (for apprentices), College and University photo ID cards with an expiry date and Teacher ID cards
For more information on Multilink Passes click here.